GESA ADVISORY COMMITTEE (GAC) is responsible for undertaking significant mission and high-quality versatile Research, and support local, National as well as international partnership, enables public intellectual commentary, expands social helping capacity that leads the Gesa institute, Gesa safety & security services, Gesa engineering and construction. Gesa Advisory Committee provides advices to the director, related to Gesa institutes research directions and connections. The advisor informs the institute for, developmental activities.
Our GESA Advisory Committee provides strategic recommendations on Education and services. Advisory committees are divided into 2 section:
1. Gesa Advisory Committee (GAC)
Gesa Advisory Committee provides budding professionals a platform to discuss policy ideas, cultural issues, and public affairs. GAC also provides advice on strategic, policy related issues, including that concerns academic activities, developing links with the corporate world, building partnership with alumni, and towards enforcing the gender-related goals in research and education activities at Gesa.
Gesa Advisory Committee advises on critical issues and cross-Institutes initiatives. The committee comprises of members who are appointed by permanent directors after consultations with fellow members. We’re well known for providing expertise on issues concerning Education, Convenience, and ambience for research.
2. Social Public Advisory Committee (SPAC) – Gesa Foundation
Our social public advisory committee (SPAC) concerns Public problems and development issues. Our committee explores timely issues facing the country under Gesa Foundation- Stand for Society development and Serve Humanity. We thrive to develop our committee, India is transforming, it is driven by a strong government agenda for change, by introducing large development programmes such as ‘Make in India’, ‘Digital India’, ‘Skill India’, etc.
Social Public Advisory Committee (SPAC) in India is aligned to support this transformation of India, we are trying to involve in major reform programmes, driven both at the central and state levels. We are looking to work as advisors and implementers for some of the largest programmes in the country that include ‘Swachh Bharat’ (Clean India), ‘Make in India’, ‘Ease of Doing Business’, ‘Smart Cities’, ‘Digital India’ and ‘Skill India’, amongst others, etc.
Our Advisory Committee looking on some issues like:
• Social & Public
To Join or know more about our Social Public Advisory committee (SPAC) reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, in order for advisory committees to operate successfully, the following characteristics are expected of its members:
Each member of the committee should attend and follow our benefits and program:-
• The Advisory Board and Council members are highly regarded by the Board of Directors and Executive teams at the GESA.
• Personal growth and development through contribution in the marketing community globally.
• Opportunity to share expertise and advice.
• Participate in providing support and guidance in the planning, development and implementation GESA services and publications.
• Be part of a consultative voice in order to influence the responsiveness to ensure that the marketing community’s needs are adequately represented when decisions are made.
• Collective perspectives and expertise of the advisory members provide valuable input, feedback, and strengthen the GESA’s connection to marketing professionals and academicians.
• Enhance your professional resume/portfolio.
• Member may participate in working groups, interest groups
• Members may participate in workshop and symposia;