Our GESA Advisory Committee provide strategic advice and recommendations on preventing injuries, illnesses, and accident in the workplace. Advisory committees are divided into two section
- Safety Advisory Committee
- SOCIAL Advisory Committee
The Advisory Committee is a body who Looks for the primary scientific and Technical by advising on situations and matters of the company and other issues.
The committee is composed of unlimited members who are appointed by are permanent directors after consultations with other team member. The committee inputs on the development of occupational health and safety.The committee identifies emerging occupational health and safety issues and trends in Federal regulated workplaces.
The committee also identify the opportunities to enhance accidents, incidence and injury prevention within workplaces and proposing approaches such as regulations guidance and education initiatives to improve each and every community.
Motivated with providing expertise on issues concerning safety, convenience, ambience for safety by engaging the public and other relevant agencies.
Each member of the committee should attend and follow our benefits and program:-
- Member may participate in working groups, interest groups
- Members may participate in workshop and symposia;
- The Advisory Committee representative may send submission request to the team;
- Member may work as a part of the team and should access share information’s related to the committee.