(National Institute of Safety & Technical Studies) NISTS – Academy aims to provide the young generation with recognized bachelor and masters degree or integrated five year program to pay off in a better job career with the theoretical knowledge, practical and professional attributes for your successful career. Our main objective of the programs is to develop professional with strong focus to augment conventional into evidence based interdisciplinary practice. Our program is tough and participants cemented and also expected to interface with the faculty and Co participant through different ways of interactions. With detailed study of the regulatory and legal Framework related to our occupational safety program or other post graduate program which also develop problem solving skills related to identification and mitigation. NISTS – Academy have evolved into a composite discipline creating a need of specialist professional who are trained to focus on wellbeing of the workforce. Our objective is to be modernized broad specialty to promote and maintain a high level of training to develop best professional Masters in the society
NISTS – Academy will provide you to study compulsory module, which will help you to develop your career. You are required to plan, implement and evaluate a major study for developing your career in workplace, which involves an investigative and development project of professional relevance which is assessed in your syllabus.
Our some of the Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Master Courses are listed below:
- Bachelor in Science (Occupational, Fire, Safety, Environment, Health & Disaster ): Some of the compulsory modules include occupational safety, hazard analysis, statistics and probability, Managing health and safety at workplace, Disaster recognition and management, dealing with coworkers at emergency situations.
- PG Diploma in Fire Engineering & Safety Management: The compulsory module consists of Mathematics consist of statistics and probability, different types of fire and different types of fire extinguishers, introduction and components of fire safety management.
- PG Diploma in Industrial Safety: The diploma in industrial hazards include introduction of industrial hazards, identification and recognition of different types of hazards reducing loss and accidental procedure and techniques etc.
- MBA in HSE Management with Dual Specialization: MBA in HSE helps in manager to be fully aware of all the health and environment hazards at workplace and different case studies and real time projects helps them to understand the subject in depth knowledge of the necessary skills with dual specialization.
- PG Diploma in Petrochemical: our course include to prepare students to be a highly skilled field expert on all areas of petrochemical industries., A complete study on production of petrochemicals, technical communication, drilling techniques, use of personal protective equipments and petrochemical safety management.